We are entering into the time of year that we typically refer to it as the "cold and flu season." While cold and flu are on the rise, we are also seeing a rise in Covid cases. As we progress into these next months, I wanted you to know that the church leadership is both watching and planning for any changes that might come.
For now, I wanted to remind you of the ways we are already doing our part to keep your health as a priority:
- Masks and hand sanitizer available on Sundays
- Continuing to thoroughly clean and disinfect our building
- Encourage social distancing, such as staying at least 6 feet from each other
- Continue not to pass our offering buckets and not offer communal items, such as our cafe
- Health checks on staff and volunteers before our services (starting this week)
We also encourage anyone to watch worship online if you are symptomatic, have a fever, or have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive.
God has given us a big vision. We exist because everyone needs the hope of Jesus. While seasons of life will bring some challenges, I am committed to seeing our church be a beacon of hope to those around us. Great days are truly ahead. I can't wait to walk them with you.